Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

anyone else got militaria offered from sirgregory​james@embar​qmail.com

Article about: Here is what he is offering; 1. SA Christmas dagger. These daggers were made in 1932 a year before they started production on the standard SA daggers as we know them today. The motto is the

The thought of collectors responding to emails of unknown origin and actually comtemplating giving away their money to some unknown "seller" is beyond me --- I almost have more sympathy with people getting duped by the so-called "nigerian scams"... why would an unknown actual seller go fishing blindly for customers like this if he's to be trusted??? There's countless legit marketplaces all over the web where sellers easily reach more potential buyers and garner more competition for their product, why would an honest seller want to limit himself with this random email tactic?
    I don't know... usually I feel sorry for people getting scammed but once in a while I can't help myself from thinking that they kind of deserved it...

Random offers via email = spam -- trash folder. If it's too good to be true and it's in an email from an unknown... well, just think about it.

Quote by Kevin Grootaers View Post
    I Have not received email from him.
    I've sent him your email address Kevin, as you seem upset to have been left out. Expect a reply soon, no need to thank me, just glad to help!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2