Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Is anyone here a member of militaria321.com?

Article about: Hello everyone. I'm looking at an item that's listed for sale at 321militaria and I want to contact the seller, but it won't let me open an account to do so. If anyone here is a member, coul

?

Default Is anyone here a member of militaria321.com?

Hello everyone. I'm looking at an item that's listed for sale at militaria321.com and I want to contact the seller, but it won't let me open an account to do so. If anyone here is a member, could you please send them a message for me? I'll send you the link via PM.

Thanks!

I was on this site, but now, they ask my ID card! No!
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    I was on this site, but now, they ask my ID card! No!
    Same for me! I gave them my name and address, but they won't let me register without showing them my ID card, which I will not do. It is very frustrating.

I think they do not ask for your ID-card, but the ID name you gave when you registered.

?

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    I think they do not ask for your ID-card, but the ID name you gave when you registered.
    That was my thought at first, but it clearly says that you must scan a copy of your ID-card or driver's license. I don't know why they would need such a thing! No other website has ever asked for that information.

Anyway, another member has kindly offered to pass the information on for me, so hopefully the seller will get in touch with me.

thats nice.

Actually they ask a copy of ID or your credit card info.