Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

An Apology.........

Article about: Again, too bad that he left. Especially in view of the show being cancelled and the ADMIN/MOD staff putting a lid on the debacle, so that it didnt develop into an all out witch hunt. Not a h

?

Again, too bad that he left.
    Especially in view of the show being cancelled and the ADMIN/MOD staff putting a lid on the debacle, so that it didnt develop into an all out witch hunt.

Not a huge fan of all aspects of the show nor of the some things, that transpired on the forum in relation to the show, but a least it sort of petered out until now.

Some linked to sites, where there seemed to being something akin to a meltdown over the show.
    That didnt seem to happen here (yet).

This due to the lid being put on the matter.

Perhaps on controversial posts a disclaimer could be added, this post does not represent the views, sort of thing.. The media will always write the story they wish to.. I didn't see the original thread and we'll at the bottom end of the earth it made no news here... Perhaps these personal opinion threads could just be for Web members only.. Just a general point of view, nothing about that show in particular.. I actually thought it was handled reasonably well

*WRF not Web ... auto correct!!

- - ------- - -

*WRF not Web ... auto correct!!

I dont understand how people get so cut about things on the Internet and forums especially when its not a personal attack or deformation....

Quote by big ned View Post
    That's what they told me at the hospital where I was supposed to be having a Tonsillectomy, and it wasn't until after they'd finished they realised that the table was the wrong way around.....
    That's what you get for talking through your arse!

Enough on this I think.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3