Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Article about: Mine changes, right now it's from a near mint Q SS decal from a helmet I own and as SS helmets are my passion/specialty I thought it was appropriate for a few weeks anyway LOL.

?

Default Re: Avatars: what is yours?

Division WIKING. Grandfather was in German service. I'm Danish

Regards, Lars

My avatar pictures what I feel is the nicest of the pre-WW2 Polish hat eagle badges – the Jan Knedler pattern. It has fuller, more detailed features than the other more stylized patterns. A determined and serious looking bird.

This image is a cropped version of the one on the cover of the book posted below the best book on pre-war Polish hat eagles thus far). Also pictured is the example that resides in my collection.

Cheers,
    Tony
    Attached Images Attached Images
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

mpw
    ?

Mine is the Albanian flag. My wife is Albanian and served in their army. She was even taught how to strip and re-assemble a Kalashnikov in the dark!

Regards, Mark.

Mine is the shoulder patch of the 4th Marine Div. My father served with them in ww2. I served in the army, but my shoulder patch looks like...well, we used to call it the gynocologist brigade, it's not as cool lol

Quote by mpw View Post
    Mine is the Albanian flag. My wife is Albanian and served in their army. She was even taught how to STRIP AND RE-ASSEMBLE A KALASHNIKOV IN THE DARK!

Regards, Mark.
    Yes I know.......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by mpw View Post
    Mine is the Albanian flag. My wife is Albanian and served in their army. She was even taught how to strip and re-assemble a Kalashnikov in the dark!

Regards, Mark.
    You've got yourself a keeper. Grats!

Quote by big ned View Post
    Yes I know.......
    HAHA!

Quote by mpw View Post
    My wife is Albanian and served in their army. She was even taught how to strip...
    Boy was I ever in the wrong outfit... In the U.S. Army, girls get in trouble for stripping.

I wish I could go back and sign up in the Albanian Foreign Legion.

LOL

Oh yea mine is the already dead, nothing inside, sword wielding Nazi from the movie Hellboy.

Zero significance, just liked the character in the film.

?

Mine is one of my helmets, an Austrian turtle shell camo.

?

Mine is a colorized photo of an original B/W Young Panzermann in my collection. Our new MOD Bill T. AKA Panzer1031 did it for me

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast