Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Article about: Mine changes, right now it's from a near mint Q SS decal from a helmet I own and as SS helmets are my passion/specialty I thought it was appropriate for a few weeks anyway LOL.

Default Re: Avatars: what is yours?

mine is my awesome and most well-behaved little dog who, since being rescued from a shelter, frequents fine dining at a michelin-starred restaurant (the chef cooks little chicken strips for him), and generally has the run of the world. he can charm himself into places you wouldn't believe.

here he is languishing away in the shelter and then supervising a watch purchase at Cartier and relaxing on his chinchilla:

2011-12-13_07-11-00_239.jpg2012-01-15_12-32-38_617.jpg2011-08-11_17-35-49_173.jpg

yeah, i love this little dog. what can i say?

his name is "Tuco"... after one of the bad guys in The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

mpw
    ?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Yes I know.......
    Hey Ned, the other sites you visit sure look fun. Here is the Albanian secret weapon circa 1980's. Lay down your weapons and enjoy! My better half is the soldier on the right standing and sitting in the other shot.IMG_0725.jpgIMG_0724.jpg

My german Luftwaffe display.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

mpw, those are a couple of great pics!

?

Mine is of my favorite M1 helmet, the first Hawley rig I ever bought, and I would not be separated from that fine old veteran for the world.

For the helmet guys, it's a MK1 liner, named to King, with matching names penciled in the pot and in the liner.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote by tempelhof View Post
    his name is "Tuco"... after one of the bad guys in The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.
    Tuco was 'the Ugly' in the movie... hardly appropriate for the cute little dog

Rob

i know what you mean. first day i brought him home, he had a folder that said how totally house trained he was. i let him out of the cage and he promptly ran upstairs. when i caught up with him, he's standing there trembling after having made a mess in my office under the desk. he knew he was in trouble. i didn't have to say anything. and that's good because i couldn't bring myself to scold him anyway. i looked at him and pretty much knew right then he's gonna get away with anything he does.
    for some reason (don't ask me why) i thought of "Tuco", after everything he did, walking away in the end unlike a whole mess of other unlucky bastards.

2011-12-05_12-42-31_472.jpg

?

Mine is me in Afghan, going for the arty look......

Blondie, you know what you are?! You're a dirty son of a B- ah ah eh ah...

Best western of all time!

Regards, Corey

CBH
    ?

Quote by tempelhof View Post
    mine is my awesome and most well-behaved little dog who, since being rescued from a shelter, frequents fine dining at a michelin-starred restaurant (the chef cooks little chicken strips for him), and generally has the run of the world. he can charm himself into places you wouldn't believe.

here he is languishing away in the shelter and then supervising a watch purchase at Cartier and relaxing on his chinchilla:

2011-12-13_07-11-00_239.jpg2012-01-15_12-32-38_617.jpg2011-08-11_17-35-49_173.jpg

yeah, i love this little dog. what can i say?

Just had to put my dog to sleep yesterday ! He came from the pound and was the best bad dog in the world . Had him for 11 years and miss him a lot . Give Tuco a good pat from me .
    Cheers Chris

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast