Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

An awesome auction!

Article about: Found this auction online today, I think that some of you guys might be interested in checking out the items that are being sold. https://connect.invaluable.com/whyte...alse&keywords= It

?

Default An awesome auction!

Found this auction online today, I think that some of you guys might be interested in checking out the items that are being sold.

https://connect.invaluable.com/whyte...alse&keywords=

It should start on the page were most of the WWII items pop up, but you can of course check the other items as well I hope that you enjoy it!

Vesa

thanks

?

I may not have enough to spend at these things, but I can at least have a geez Cheers for the link Vesqu!

?

Starting bid and estimations are very low.

1939-1945 German Third Reich, M40 single decal SS helmet. Two-tone spray camouflage and baling wire, with liner band. estimation 200/300 E.

Let see the final price.
    there is no mention about authenticity.

?

I'm usually pretty stripped for funds and that seems to typically be the deal with these big auctions

MAP
    ?

I wouldn't touch 90% of the WW2 of the stuff here. Most of the helmets appear to be humped up. Plus even the ones that may be good have terrible pictures to form an opinion.

I had to laugh at lot # 406. A DD SS helmet where the SS decal actually says SS with a small 2 next to it!

And I didn't even get a chance to look at the medals.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post

I had to laugh at lot # 406. A DD SS helmet where the SS decal actually says SS with a small 2 next to it!
    Those 'SS2' helmets pop up from time to time and are an old fake from 15-odd years ago. I recall a thread where a buyer had a helluva time getting his money back from the dealer (I think Chris Ailsby?) and when he finally did, the helmet reappeared on the dealer site with the 2 scratched off!