Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

The awkward moment your wife doesnt like her xmas present!!!

Article about: 125080.jpg

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    True. Spread it out. Don't use up all of your good idea at one time.
    The one after that I think dishwasher detergent and Tide gel paks.

Quote by DougB View Post
    The one after that I think dishwasher detergent and Tide gel paks.

If you keep that sort of luxury up she will think there is something going on...

?

She be gellin'!!!!!

When I was a kid I remember my Uncle getting my Aunt a new frying pan, she hit him with it.

- - ------- - -

Another year my cousin's (now-ex) husband bought her a new iron, she threw it at him.

So, learning from these schoolboy errors, my wife today received a Longine watch with diamond studded bezel. (Which is neither being thrown at me nor used as a weapon)

?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    So, learning from these schoolboy errors, my wife today received a Longine watch with diamond studded bezel. (Which is neither being thrown at me nor used as a weapon)
    Excellent choice.
    I applaud your taste in watch brands - Longines have had quite a revival and have come a long way in recent years.
    They make some very tasty quality watches.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Jeez Glenn have you robbed a bank?.....

It takes a special woman to put up with a collector. Wait until she see's the presents (that I bought for myself and put her name on them to me) I got for myself since she never knows what to get me. She's wonderful.
    P.S. She got some nice gifts as well. She deserves them for putting up with me!
    Happy Holidays !

I tried that one time a long time ago...giving myself presents from her.....after that the only hot meal I received was a bowl of steam.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast