Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

The awkward moment your wife doesnt like her xmas present!!!

Article about: 125080.jpg

?

Larry my wife has come to expect it from me. So what's good for the goose is good for the gander and she buys herself presents now too, which is great because the color, size and style are all correct and I look the hero. She loves her vacuum bags too!

I'm going to fess up here,
    I gave my partner a BBQ for our first Xmas together. The moment she looked at it I knew I was in big strife.
    After much power grovelling (that's the pleading on hands knee's style of "the grovel" the one with the believable facial gestures, you know fella's) I survived the day.
    Not bloody going there again for quids that's a fact.

Cheers fella's
    Dave

I gave my wife a Wonderful WWI tunic button locket...in fact, the very one in the thread I had posted about it....she, in return gave me a pair of salt and pepper shaker Pigs...After all these many years, I'm Beginning to detect a Pattern....

(Okey...maybe the carved brass cremation urn I gave her was abit insensitive, but hey....these things aren't Cheap,you know...)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I call that thinking ahead Wagriff,good call...Thanatos im a bit worried bout you Tasmanians now,didnt think youd back down so quick

Quote by bboywizard View Post
    I call that thinking ahead Wagriff,good call...Thanatos im a bit worried bout you Tasmanians now,didnt think youd back down so quick
    Survival instincts cut in mate

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Jeez Glenn have you robbed a bank?.....
    Not quite but these things have to be done in light of the overall spousal happiness package.

Plus, in comparison to what i've spent on militaria and bike parts this year is actually a bargain!

?

Oh darn..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3