MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Is the badge in this classified ad original?

Article about: Hi - Just signed up and wondered if this bade in the classified section is an original. Looking to get my first pin. Thanks NSDAP Party Badge M1/42 - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War

?

Default Is the badge in this classified ad original?

Hi - Just signed up and wondered if this bade in the classified section is an original. Looking to get my first pin.

Thanks

NSDAP Party Badge M1/42 - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

Default Re: Is the badge in this classified ad original?

Welcome!

The badge is original.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks for your reply. Just gone back into the item and its now showing as sold

How do i go about buying something in the classifieds as i emailed the seller earlier when it was still available but didnt hear back. Is there a "buy it now" type option anywhere?

Hi Lech.
    I have a very nice M1/72 early Tombak Fritz Zimmermann original for sale if you are interested. PM me and I'll give you details.
    Best
    Mark

i am relatively new here so the "old guard" can correct me if my assumptions are incorrect, but i imagine it's not simply a matter of your message describing interest in a piece be sent. your message must be the first message received. i imagine that what happened in your case is that your message was received but someone else's arrived first and this person got the badge when the seller checked in.

the "buy it now" option does appear on some ads. probably the seller includes this option if they see fit?

a word about originality in the classifieds: again, not having been here long but having looked at many of the offerings, i see nothing but good examples. i would guess that as conscientious and experienced as this forum is, the classifieds are well policed as it were. and, of course, posting for opinions before you buy never hurts. perhaps it is OK to send off your message expressing interest and posting for opinions at the same time. perhaps you did that this time, but again... your message was sent after another prospective buyer's.

Templehof has pretty much covered it and is correct.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks guys. Just wanted to make sure of how the process works.

Mark - PM on its way.

That was a super badge too. I had thought about going for it but hesitated. Oh well. Party badges are a nice place to start and a relatively cheap badge to collect compared to many other TR badges. Hope you get a good one and welcome to the forum!

?

Thanks to all. I've bought the one from Marks website.