Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bargain!..

Article about: While here in the US I can legally buy any functional semi-automatic rifle out of the trunk of someone's car...Got my Mauser 95 sent to me through the mail... It's bizarre dealing with both

While here in the US I can legally buy any functional semi-automatic rifle out of the trunk of someone's car...Got my Mauser 95 sent to me through the mail...
    It's bizarre dealing with both extremes...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Yeah Paul I had a look at Luger on their site once.. & it was really butchered.. I mean holes all the way up the barrel underneath..So you couldn't display it really... Great people running this business..but like you say there don't deliver to the UK..!!!...Cheers Terry.

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    While here in the US I can legally buy any functional semi-automatic rifle out of the trunk of someone's car...Got my Mauser 95 sent to me through the mail...
    It's bizarre dealing with both extremes...
    cheers, Glenn
    Your right, it is bizarre. British laws are the wierdest of all- any adult can buy a decativated weapon, any adult can buy an airgun, but only certain people (for example registered re-enactors) can buy a replica. Who thinks that makes sense?

Air guns , BB guns , airsoft are all prohibited in OZ

you can however own a air gun with a firearms licence.......crappy I know!

Here in Canada we aren't allowed replicas at all. But we are allowed deacs and real guns, which just doesn't make sense. Also air guns have to be able to shoot softly enough so that they aren't considered firearms, but they have to shoot hard enough so they aren't considered a replica (which are higly illegal). It musts doesn't make sense!

Quote by Australia View Post
    Air guns , BB guns , airsoft are all prohibited in OZ

you can however own a air gun with a firearms licence.......crappy I know!
    But you can legally import a 70lb compound bow into the country no prob's. I have done this several times over the years. Crazy hey.

Cheers

Dave

Just lying here in bed reading this thread with the telly on in the background and they just said "breaking news, two students shot in US school" I'm not trying to cause trouble here, but I thought that was quite surreal!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2