Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

On BBC Website "Nazi memrobilia collecting"

Article about: BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | Is it OK to collect Nazi memorabilia? Have a read, make your own minds up! I think this story was intended to drum up lots of hype, but it looks from the comments

Default Re: On BBC Website "Nazi memrobilia collecting"

I can understand the people who unfortunately were or had family members or friends in the holocaust .But you can put everybody in the same basket ,the more you gonna hide those or banish them the more people will forget . My greatest fear is people forgetting this era and redoing it again and again .

So i officially consider myself one of the weirdo here now i feel better thanks !

Frenchy[/QUOTE]

Well said frenchy

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Frenchy is a WOMAN ??? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone call the Militaria collectors police quick !!

.....it doesn't make you weird Frenchy....it makes you NORMAL

Steve T

Quote by Steve T View Post
    Frenchy is a WOMAN ??? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone call the Militaria collectors police quick !!

.....it doesn't make you weird Frenchy....it makes you NORMAL

Steve T
    Hahahah! you made me laugh
    Frenchy

Brindlereo
    ?

I can just picture steve, in full aviator gear with a kids plane pulled up around his waist, running around the playgroung making plane noise through pursed lips.

LOL

Quote by Brindlereo View Post
    I can just picture steve, in full aviator gear with a kids plane pulled up around his waist, running around the playgroung making plane noise through pursed lips.

LOL
    Ok.....this is just getting spooky now............you were WATCHING weren't you !! ??

It's just not right for this guy to loose his job because he has
    an interest in German military history.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

He did not loose his job. He was suspended with pay while the dust settles.

For the people that chose to pitch a bitch about his collection there will always be those that live to be insulted. They bask in the glow. It gold plates their soap box and brings the attention they couldn't earn through study and scholarship. Their art is that of the "Big Mouth". It takes no pain of endeavor, work or study.
    Even though we kid and tease and make lite of our collecting we are real scholars. We learn through the study of artifacts above and beyond official history and dig out the truths about Man and woman kind ( through that in for Frenchy) and our ability to be heroic on one hand and horrific on the other.
    For the poor slobs that can't see beyond their trouble making bullcrap I feel no pity and in a bar situation I would attempt to adjust their attitude by physical means. I feel no pain for them for they will never understand the satisfaction of the study and learning that the subject of military history can bring to an individual.
    They are the ones that are intellectually deficient.
    Steve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2