Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Best Item you got for FREE

Article about: As there are a couple of threads on items given for free , today . I thought I'd ask what was the best item you ever got totally Free . No trades or money involved . I'll start , mine is an

Default Re: Best Item you got for FREE

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Didn't pay at cent for my Wife and She is my Item
    Looks like someone's wife checks up on his forum activities... lol!

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    I know guys! If it was someone from here i would have done it with no second thoughts! Let me explain that firstly he attacked me reporting me on eBay because at that time i made some purchases other than ww2 militaria! He made a report saying i was a fake buyer and how can someone buy a 15$ t shirt and a 400$ collector's item! After that he insulted me an my country (yes yes we, Greeks, don't have the best reputation the last years) so i was more than angry when i tried to understand what has gone wrong and he kept attacking me! So i just ignored him for the whole summer! No it is over since more than 2 years have passed from then! It was a bad move from me but i wanted to punch that guy attacking me for a mistake i didn't do and not letting me help things out!
    δεν τον χαλασε..

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    I know guys! If it was someone from here i would have done it with no second thoughts! Let me explain that firstly he attacked me reporting me on eBay because at that time i made some purchases other than ww2 militaria! He made a report saying i was a fake buyer and how can someone buy a 15$ t shirt and a 400$ collector's item! After that he insulted me an my country (yes yes we, Greeks, don't have the best reputation the last years) so i was more than angry when i tried to understand what has gone wrong and he kept attacking me! So i just ignored him for the whole summer! No it is over since more than 2 years have passed from then! It was a bad move from me but i wanted to punch that guy attacking me for a mistake i didn't do and not letting me help things out!
    It doesn't matter how the guy treated you, or how long it has been. You should send him the payment for the item since it eventually arrived. Keeping the item without paying is equal to stealing in my opinion.

Hi
    These things are some of the best things that i got for free during the years...
    The signed card of Egon Christophersen i got from his daughter for allmost 20 years ago...
    (Together with some of his papers)
    The Schalburg- and the Freikorps Danmark cufftitles i got for a couple of years ago together with the norwegian Hird-Marine sign....
    And i love them

christophersen_for.jpgFD2.jpgMarinehirdfront.jpgSchalburg2.jpg
    Sandsam
    Denmark

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6