Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

In between the wars British photograph, where to post?

Article about: Where do we post items from in between the two major wars? Also what about pre WWI items, inter wars, and what about post war. I am asking about British items in particular but the other nat

Default In between the wars British photograph, where to post?

Where do we post items from in between the two major wars? Also what about pre WWI items, inter wars, and what about post war. I am asking about British items in particular but the other nations apart from Germany have no sections for such items as far as I can tell. If pre WWI I tend to post in the WWI section and every thing else in the WWII section -except the WWI items-, so which is best or should these items not be posted?

The British and other nations have been involved in a lot of wars before, in between and since the two major wars, Napoleonic wars, Boer war, Korea, Vietnam, Falklands, Gulf etc... to name just a few.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Carry on as you are Jerry.

Not ideal I know, but we only open new sub forums if the traffic warrants it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Carry on as you are Jerry.

Not ideal I know, but we only open new sub forums if the traffic warrants it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Ok Ade, much the response I expected, and as you post, not much interest then, even though this is the WAR Relics forum, but really it is the WWII forum with a bit of WWI on the side. And anything German forum.

I'll get my coat.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Sorry.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!