Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

A Big Thank You

Article about: Just got this in the post this morning, it's a gift from a forum member here who i wont name in case i embarrass him. I'm not sure of it's exact title but i think it's called a Japanese 2600

Default A Big Thank You

DSC04774.jpgDSC04776.jpg
    Just got this in the post this morning, it's a gift from a forum member here who i wont name in case i embarrass him. I'm not sure of it's exact title but i think it's called a Japanese 2600 year empire celebration medal.
    I don't want to sound over sentimental etc but this means a lot to me, a person who i have never met will go out of their way to sent you a present, this is an example of the quality of the majority of the people here!..Thank you mate!....

Looks like a keeper mate..

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

That was a very nice gesture by someone Gunny. A strong friendship can be made over the miles, although you may never meet. Its the words expressed to each other that form such bonds.

Indeed so Steve, cheers mate!....

Good Man Gunny for "high lighting" what a good bunch of pep's we are!
    Another "BIG" thank you as well to whoever was generous enough to pass this on to Gunny, personally I have "sent" a few bits and bob's for free and also received some nice items likewise. That's what makes this place so special, we appreciate each others needs. Thank you one and all!!!! Leon.

That's a great gesture, a nice gift sent to a good lad! I've been lucky enough to receive a few nice bits and pieces from forum members as well Paul, there are some good people here mate!

Unsurpassed like no other......we got it happening here
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

That is a fantastic addition Gunny. I agree 1000% on what was already mentioned about the friendships gained on this site. I was fortunate enough to have a member and his wife pass through Yuma on their vacation and it was a pleasure to meet and shake hands and have a pint with them. And then be offered a stay with them If I ever cross the pond. Just wonderful first class folks. This site is one in its own and very unique in its outstanding membership and the quality of people I am honored to call my friends.
    I am very thankful to be a member here and thank the members who put this site together and keep it on the right course, even in rough seas

SEMPER FI
    Phil