Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Boilerplate

Article about: He was American and saved Pancho Villa's life! Really..that's what the caption read. Am I being too gullible?

Default Boilerplate

He was American and saved Pancho Villa's life! Really..that's what the caption read. Am I being too gullible?
    Attached Images Attached Images

SS Ring Man
    ?

Default Re: Boilerplate

R2D2 Grand Father????

Quote by packin9 View Post
    He was American and saved Pancho Villa's life! Really..that's what the caption read. Am I being too gullible?
    No no no.your not In the background you can just make out Dorothy, and my.....the lion, and the tin man if only the picture was in colour, we might be able to see the yellow brick road as well!

Whew! For a minute there I thought it might have been a hoax. I'll see if I can get it digitally enhanced in color. Good eye there JMB. And it could well have been R2D2's grandfather.More than likely a great great one.

you gotta laugh....after all i may be wrong

SS Ring Man
    ?

OMG It's The Day The Earth Stood Still "GORT"

Quote by JMB View Post
    you gotta laugh....after all i may be wrong
    Please don't tell me that!

?

Have you ever read "Gullibles Travels" ?
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

SS Ring Man
    ?

Yes I have that was Gullvers Travels.Sorry Gullible is the one about a guy who buy's some beans at the MAX SHOW and that grow into a 1936 SS Dagger with paper bag and tag.Ya I did read that one but only in cliff note form and hafe the pages were ripout and a big coffe stane on the frount cover.And a note in pen for a good time call 8675309.YEP!!Read it can't wate for the movie.

Quote by SS Ring Man View Post
    Yes I have that was Gullvers Travels.Sorry Gullible is the one about a guy who buy's some beans at the MAX SHOW and that grow into a 1936 SS Dagger with paper bag and tag.Ya I did read that one but only in cliff note form and hafe the pages were ripout and a big coffe stane on the frount cover.And a note in pen for a good time call 8675309.YEP!!Read it can't wate for the movie.
    Boy would I love to go to the MAX show,and be able to afford it!
    I get 'Military Trader'. It's a mag/newspaper with a lot of great stuff in it. This issue has a super article about the 24th show coming up 10/2/08. The 'controversial artifacts' and 'support freedom of speech' portion is some very good reading!

( I seem to be getting impression there those who don't believe in the boilerplate)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast