Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Book Recommendation: British Military Respirators and Anti- Gas Equipment of the Two World Wars

Article about: Hi all. I hope this is ok to post, but if not then please delete. I just wanted to recommend a book that I purchased recently entitled "British Military Respirators and Anti- Gas Equipm

Default Book Recommendation: British Military Respirators and Anti- Gas Equipment of the Two World Wars

Hi all. I hope this is ok to post, but if not then please delete. I just wanted to recommend a book that I purchased recently entitled "British Military Respirators and Anti- Gas Equipment of the Two World Wars" It is a new addition to the Europa Militaria series and although quite a slim volume at 64 pages, it gives a concise yet detailed overview of British military respirators of WW1 and WW2 and some of the associated equipment.

I am perhaps a bit biased as one of the authors is a friend of mine and a couple of pieces from the book are now in my collection Nevertheless I have made my own judgement and believe this book fills a gap in the market and is, IMO very modestly priced for the information contained within. So in summary a very useful book for novices and advanced collectors alike. Cheers.
    Attached Images Attached Images