Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Books!

Article about: My birthday is coming up pretty soon and I want to get myself a few books (up to 10 books) My main intresst is sniping/snipers. I allready own "Sniper on the eastern front" by Sepp

Default Re: Books!

Quote by Paul E View Post
    The real Ost Front classic !!
    There is a quite bad film of Wheels of Terror, the sven hassel novel.

Quote by diver99 View Post
    There is a quite bad film of Wheels of Terror, the sven hassel novel.
    Yes, I was going to mention that one as well and of course, it is another anti Nazi film/book. Strangely enough, but I have all these films and I have read the books except Stalingrad, though I'm not sure that was based on a book.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Normandie View Post
    Ay! Thx Nick! I've been looking on that one though... maybe I judge it by the cover :P
    Luke, sorry I'm not much of a tanker though, I might take a look at it!
    You don't have to be into tanks to like this one.
    What about ships? This is a real good one too.

Luke

bismarck 2.jpg

I would recommend With British Snipers to the Reich by Captain C Shore, if you like books about snipers

Rob

Have a look a John Hamiltons "Gallipoli Sniper.The life of Billy Sing"
    Well worth your time.
    Cheers
    Dave

My birthday is coming up pretty soon and I want to get myself a few books (up to 10 books)
    My main intresst is sniping/snipers. I allready own "Sniper on the eastern front" by Sepp Allerberger.
    I want to buy a book about "Lyudmila Pavlichenko", I have been searching.. but no luck.

I need help guys, if you would recommend any books (don't need to be about sharpshooters, but has to be ww2!)

I appreciate the help
    Try and get yourself a copy of this one here's a copy Amazon.com: The German Sniper: 1914-1945 (9781581607451): Peter R. Senich: Books
    Last edited by reneblacky; 09-06-2012 at 06:09 AM. Reason: added text & link

Quote by Battery Command Post View Post
    I would recommend With British Snipers to the Reich by Captain C Shore, if you like books about snipers

Rob
    Well, I read a little about him. But isn't it just like a guide how to be a sniper during world war two?

Jeeze if the book (445 pgs of all aspects of sniping) I post for you doesn't fit the bill you're asking for then god knows what you are after!

Whats this Is it true there is going to be a movie produced on the book The Forgotten Soldier. If so I hope they do a good job like Saving Private Ryan. Quick Someone chime in with more info!!!!!!!

Well, I read a little about him. But isn't it just like a guide how to be a sniper during world war two?
    No

Rob

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast