MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Books I am giving away to young collectors

Article about: I have a plethora of military history and militaria books in boxes and would like to give away to some of the younger members of the forum as I will never read these anymore. They are too ma

MAP
    ?

A special thanks Doug!!!

The books arrived today.

My boys (and yes, myself) will be digging into them soon!

Thanks Again!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    A special thanks Doug!!!

The books arrived today.

My boys (and yes, myself) will be digging into them soon!

Thanks Again!

Michael
    Your welcome Michael, enjoy!

Doug, the books arrived safely with my girlfriend and I, we're both very pleased with them. Thank you so much on behalf of us both, your gesture is greatly appreciated! I'll be making a start on the SS book shortly. Also, I just saw the thread in which you share your German War Room- consider us blown away even further than having seen 'just' the Wall O' Helmets!

Mat

?

Your welcome Mat sorry for the late reply to your post, I haven't been on the forums much lately, been very busy with work.

Enjoy the books! I cannot remember which ones I sent to whom so I hope they were good ones LOL

?

Damn!!! I missed this one! Most likely to late to get in on this,but you are a good man Doug!!!!
    Good Deal!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Doug you are quality A+. This forum and group of collectors just keeps on impressing! Even with all the "junk on the bunk" this world has going on right now (as we said in the Marines) there are beacons, warriors and guardians of the hobby like Doug that give. I salute the rest of you guys as well. I am really blown away by this forum. I still cannot get over it. I have been collecting for over 30 years and just joined a week ago. The passion, professionalism, responsiveness, kind regard, respectfulness and desire to help is really unparalled. There really is a code here when someone posts that others "don't leave that man behind". I think you all and the originators of this forum should take a bow. Your doing it better...way better than any other forum on the net. The culture is good here. Keeping this hobby protected, learning and guarding it for future generations is really what it is about. So a big thanks again to guys like Doug and again Gerrit for encouraging me to get on here. I could go on with so many other quality gents on here but I think you know who you are already. I really am excited to get to know more of you. I really am hoping to get to the MAX or SOS shows and maybe have a WRF get together. Bring a challenge coin with or you may have to treat on the cocktails.

Semper Fi Men!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Top man!....

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Damn!!! I missed this one! Most likely to late to get in on this,but you are a good man Doug!!!!
    Good Deal!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Sorry Phil, all the books except for the last box went out a while ago. I have been swamped at work (its my busy season) and still have to get the last box going. But the guy getting that box should be pretty happy....

Thanks for the kind words gents.

Hey Doug. My nephew received the books and was very thrilled with getting a package with his name on it. He has yet to communicate To me what books he got, so at this point I have no idea, lol. But he very much appreciated your kindness, as do I cool miliaria

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Hey Doug. My nephew received the books and was very thrilled with getting a package with his name on it. He has yet to communicate To me what books he got, so at this point I have no idea, lol. But he very much appreciated your kindness, as do I cool miliaria
    Awesome, sorry for the late reply. I had so many books I sent out I just put them in boxes and randomly attached labels to them so everyone gets what they got at random.

The last box went out early last week, the other books should all be arriving at their destinations soon I hope!

Happy reading everyone.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast