Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Books I am giving away to young collectors

Article about: I have a plethora of military history and militaria books in boxes and would like to give away to some of the younger members of the forum as I will never read these anymore. They are too ma

?

Doug is a true gentleman, I still have the books he gave me and will always have them. After having them I realized I couldn't collect(or live!) without them. I hope for the day I can shake his hand and thank him in person, but until then my continuous thanks via forums will hopefully do!

Without Doug in the hobby, it wouldn't be the same.

Thanks, Pat

Books arrived. Thanks a ton Doug Its people like you and all the other good people here, that make this forum so special

?

I am glad they arrived. To those in Australia who I sent books they went by ship, as the postage was nuts to send by air so they should be arriving shortly.

Quote by DougB View Post
    I am glad they arrived. To those in Australia who I sent books they went by ship, as the postage was nuts to send by air so they should be arriving shortly.
    Thank you doug. I picket up the books today, will be good to have something new to look at and read. over the summer break.
    Thanks again for going to the trouble of sending them. cheers mark.

?

Your more than welcome, I hope they are good reading. I think everyone should have received their books by now?

?

Your generous offer spurred me to give as well. Top Shelf Doug!

Quote by DougB View Post
    Your more than welcome, I hope they are good reading. I think everyone should have received their books by now?
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4