Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Boston Marathon Bombing

Article about: Stretch his God Damn neck! And do it on live T.V.

?

Default Re: Boston Marathon Bombing

Local reports here say they have a person of interest in custody - I will not say more, but this may be earth shattering.
    Regards,
    John

Quote by relicz View Post
    Local reports here say they have a person of interest in custody - I will not say more, but this may be earth shattering.
    I heard that they have video servalence of a suspect carrying two backpacks and walking in the direction of where the blasts went off soon thereafter... But that's not much to go off of. A LOT of people had backpacks...

What a world, what a world.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

They have 26 miles of marathon route to check.
    Regards,
    John

Just heard the news here in Oz .......... unbelievable!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Our thoughts are with the people of Boston and all the injured. It was an awful scene by the accounts I am reading here, with many people having lost limbs in the explosion - bombs were packed with ball bearings apparently. What a senseless and wicked act…

?

First reported casualty is an 8 year old......................
    Regards,
    John

?

I will not start rumors about the person of interest that is being checked out as to national origin or status, these things are often inaccurate in early reporting. But the info has been circulating in Boston for about 2 hours.
    Regards,
    John

?

Sad Sad day, What should have been a celebratory Patriots Day is now a day of mourning!!!!!
    My thoughts and prayers go out to those who were injured and killed. Especially to the 8 year old boy who was killed and to his parents who must now live with the loss!!! Very Sad indeed!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

132 plus injured now and 2 dead, several people have been questioned still no suspects, bomb seemed to be at a low level most injuries are from the waist down and reports of ball bearings being removed from the injured, so the bombers intent was to maim and kill with shrapnel....nobody should have to be put through this outside the battlefield of war, the cowards responsible will be found and as always severly punished. God bless those injured and god bless the United States of America.
    Also this is very similar to the summer olympic bombing in atlanta, lets not jump to any conclusions as to who is responsible untill we have proof.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast