Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Boston Marathon Bombing

Article about: Stretch his God Damn neck! And do it on live T.V.

Default Re: Boston Marathon Bombing

I was sure this was done by some type of US organization but this morning the info point to a Muslin organization local to boston.
    Will see more later today.
    chris

Sad news as all news about killing people.Sadly this days people are going crazy, forgot God and kill so often.Mad world

World's gone berserk

toughts goes out to all Bostonians and athletes

Jean

Quote by big ned View Post
    I hope forum member Jerry is o.k., he's there in Boston right now isn't he??

Ned.
    My wife, her friends that we were staying with live near the 10 mile mark which is where we were watching for most of the event so we were all safe and only heard about the bombs as we were waiting to get a bus to her home town. Everyone is in shock about this and still hard news is scarce.

I hope whoever did this gets what they deserve, anyone who blows up people in this sort of attack is scum IMO and targeting little kids and mothers makes me red with anger.

The atmosphere watching the event where everyone claps and cheers all the runners was something to witness and made even a miserable git like me smile and then to find out what had happened near the finish just sickens me. Death is too good for the perpetrators of this crime.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Can't agree with you more Jerry, now you and yours take care over there, and come back safe old timer.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Let me assure you Jerry that this is an aberration here and those responsibly will be found!!!

There was a period of anxiety until my family members all made it home - albeit some late - last evening.
    Regards,
    John

?

Ned, perhap i should have clarfied my statement by meaning that any type of bomb designed specifically to target innocent bystanders is an act of terrorism whether home grown or from other shores ,to me they are no differant no matter what the cause or beliefs held, and perhaps i am also guilty of bias seeing as my youngest daughter was on a tube train directly behind the one bombed in London and it was two hours before we found out she was safe, but if my statement offended then i apologise, it was not meant as an affront to any one nationality or religion , but i hold firm on the punishment that should be administered

?

Suspect arrested!
    Regards,
    John

?

Authorities are denying earlier new statements.

I believe the media is being manipulated by the authorities - for what purpose, who knows.
    Regards,
    John

A terrible crime against innocent people. I remember how I felt when my wife and daughters were caught up in the Warrington Mothers day Bombings back in 1993. I am saddened though that some members are already coming out with conspiracy-type theories. This is a time to offer our condolences and not be speculating over who is responsible.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast