Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Boston Marathon Bombing

Article about: Stretch his God Damn neck! And do it on live T.V.

?

Default Re: Boston Marathon Bombing

Look at the graphic photos of legs missing and good Samaritans holding make shift tourniquet and pinching off femoral arteries dangling from missing limbs of victims.

First it will make sick, then cry, and eventually............... angry.
    Regards,
    John

Lets remember this is a world forum with many different views on many different topics, but we all agree on peace, with that said I am wishing all those who were injured in boston well and that the hearts of those who lost loved ones will heal with time, hoping whoever is responsible will be found and punished according to law.

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    I was sure this was done by some type of US organization but this morning the info point to a Muslin organization local to boston.
    Will see more later today.
    chris
    Hi Chris as Big Ned said a few posts back,, lets wait for a positive ID first as suggestions do not narrow down any perspective individual or organization. A reminder also Gents not to get "To over the top" with religious comments as there are many here who have their own beliefs and followings. I dont want this thread to derail into a religious gang bang...but focusing on the top story of finding the individual..and his or hers forth coming punishment. Let justice prevail. Please do not also post any Government conspiracy theories or I will be forced to close this thread.
    I can understand everyones frustration during this time and it pisses me off too,,, and many thoughts are going through my head also in many varied ways. Keep a level field on this thread and hiopefully this rat bastard will soon be revealed. Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 04-18-2013 at 11:44 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    I just heard the news and it really su*ks... But i would like to state that in a multycultural forum like this we must be very cautious about what we say and what statements we do! I think such matters must better not be posted in this forum as they might trigger annoying conversations! Just my opinion but we really must keep this forum what it is supposed to be!
    Hi LK... and as this is the reason why there are moderators to keep it from becoming what its not supposed to......your concerns are well warranted and understanding. When tragedies or willful acts of cowardice occur to the innocent..for our forum members the discussion area is a place to voice their opinions ...BUT...without treading on sensitive topics or beliefs...ranging from personal to government to religious. Im looking forward to the outcome of this piece of refuse..as I could not even compliment that person of being an animal...which IMO is too kind and generous.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

One rat bastard shot dead in a fire fight with police the other one still on the loose....here is the link to the story Boston Marathon suspect is killed, second on loose after extraordinary firefight - U.S. News

?

get the one with white baseball hat

Latest reports is that they're from checnya.

?

One down.....one to go!!!
    Regards,
    John

Quote by relicz View Post
    One down.....one to go!!!
    Maybe a few more by the sounds of it...
    I do not see much of a motive in their situation... without extrnal influence imo but people go crazy all the time....

?

Looks like #2 might have been downed as well.
    Regards,
    John

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast