Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Boston Marathon Bombing

Article about: Stretch his God Damn neck! And do it on live T.V.

AIF
    ?

Default Re: Boston Marathon Bombing

I am glad to see they got this POS scumbag off the streets and into custody!! Now let the waterboarding and sleep deprivation begin

?

Quote by AIF View Post
    I am glad to see they got this POS scumbag off the streets and into custody!! Now let the waterboarding and sleep deprivation begin
    Unfortunately, the better candidate for that was killed and the younger brother is probably just a starry eyed stooge.
    Regards,
    John

AIF
    ?

Yeah you are probably right, but he would have to know why they were doing it... Lets just hope this was an isolated incident and not part of something bigger.

Seeing as we are quoting media reports, this one poses many questions as to why these young men became radicalized to this horrific degree.
    Bombing suspects: Brothers with foreign roots, American lives - U.S. News
    There will be much, much more to discover as this story unfolds - it aint over yet - and the whole subject of 'sleeper cells' will raise its head yet again.
    Last edited by Danmark; 04-20-2013 at 11:58 AM.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Shocking to believe he was only 19.

Even more shocking was his almost cockiness to use social media while on the run.

image.jpg

Here are some more from his twitter after the bombing had occurred.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Sorry for the poor/ small quality but its screenshot from my phone.

?

they should line up presser cookers , tell him 1 is empty .. find the right one.. stand on it and push button

If I was a millionaire I would re-create the scene in an open field with make shift building fronts,,a lined street everything you would of saw the at day before the explosion except that this punk would be the only one sitting in the stands and the only person in the area. Also included a black knap sack beneath the stand he is sitting on........................but far away within eyesight far enough away from the harm of others will be the victims relatives and friends..running a 1 mile marathon,,, as they would get closer to the finish line,,this punk refuse would know his time was about to be cut short as they got closer to the finish line. I can actually see the relatives of the victims running as fast as they can to get to the finish line to detonate which is far enough away from them the same device used to hurt their loved ones.
    There is nothing more scary than knowing your time will be cut short...than going the cowardly route and planning an attack on innocent people. This guy will get what he deserves and hopefully..it will not be a long waste of tax payers money.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Anything he gets will be too good for him.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    They are called Militant extremists...and it doesnt necessarily mean they have to be Muslim..anyone participating in an Anti government..OR...a movement meant to scare,,create fear or terrorize are deemed as extremists. These groups are made up of many ethnic origins and religious backgrounds. These particular individuals come from an Islamic Background. An understanding must be known that there is a difference between a religious believer and a wacko extremist. This thread is a vent point for our forum members,,and reporting what the media says is acceptable. Personal differences will not be tolerated and is not fair to the other members here on this forum regardless of ethnic or religious belief. The WRF will uphold everyones privacy and right on this forum.
    Whatever they call themselves they are no more than cowardly murdering scum!...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast