MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Brave Soldat Snowman!

Article about: I had a little time on a snowy Saturday so I had some fun creating a very brave soldat, possibly from the Ost Front. Awarded the EKII and EKI on the same day for surviving an assault from a

Default Re: Brave Soldat Snowman!

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    Do you see them down the Social Gunny ?????
    Oh yeah, there's some great examples of walking dead at the job centre!....

lol, i've been there mate ! I used to work in all the Job Centre's in Liverpool years ago, saw some sights !! haha

you lot a crazy,Lol

did you use a snow shovel or a german entrenching tool to gather the snow

£2 or nearest offer !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

lol, i love that !!! There was a guy in the middle of the Greyhound Shopping Park in Chester today, selling sledges for a tenner, just as the snow was melting all around him ! lol poor sod !! haha

A noble effort Gunny.........

537443_10151253619739195_1799863080_n.jpg

But I think Antony Gormley can still sleep safely in bed.....

imagesCADUS3T3.jpgimagesCA9HI493.jpgimagesCAS2M58Y.jpgimagesCABF3906.jpg
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I used to drive past that monstrosity twice every week this time last year, its spooky, I hate it, just a piece of rusty old metal, pretentious nonsense, same goes for the Crosby figures looking out to sea as well, just my humble opinion of course

EDIT

I am talking about the Angel of the North, or i think they should rename it The Angel of Death !! Always gives me an uneasy feeling when i drive past it !

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    I used to drive past that monstrosity twice every week this time last year, its spooky, I hate it, just a piece of rusty old metal, pretentious nonsense, same goes for the Crosby figures looking out to sea as well, just my humble opinion of course

EDIT

I am talking about the Angel of the North, or i think they should rename it The Angel of Death !! Always gives me an uneasy feeling when i drive past it !
    I'm suprised they're still there at all and not been dragged off an weighed in by the local scallies......
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    I'm suprised they're still there at all and not been dragged off an weighed in by the local scallies......
    Nice one Ned, I have had that thought myself ever since they were put there !! haha

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast