Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Brexit happens twice in one week

Article about: England leaves Europe twice in one week............ good job they didn't play tescos we'd be well and truly stuffed 😉

Quote by Bill Garvy View Post
    This is a "football". . .
    Looks more like a rugby ball to me!!

Oh, wait a minute, in rugby we don't wear body armour or have cheerleaders
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by RKKAFan View Post
    And dont forget, you have terrible food, and you are driving on the wrong side.
    And pommes mit mayo (chips/ french fries with mayonnaise) is "haute cuisine" right?
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

And dont forget, you have terrible food, and you are driving on the wrong side.
    I am glad this post was edited it seems, I thought the comment about our Queen was a little out of order to be honest

Cheers

Such a waste of a perfectly good shooting range

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    And pommes mit mayo (chips/ french fries with mayonnaise) is "haute cuisine" right?
    Definitely better than EVERYTHING from a British kitchen....

Quote by HistoryMan View Post
    I am glad this post was edited it seems, I thought the comment about our Queen was a little out of order to be honest

Cheers
    Oh sorry forgot, that you still living in the Middle Ages and venerate the monarchy. And by the way: Are the uniforms of the Royal Guards a joke? Look like a small black bear has died on their head.

Definitely better than EVERYTHING from a British kitchen....
    Are you Anti British or something ? I found your comment about our Queen soon being dead quite offensive to be honest, it seems its now been edited out? ...

Oh sorry forgot, that you still living in the Middle Ages and venerate the monarchy. And by the way: Are the uniforms of the Royal Guards a joke? Look like a small black bear has died on their head.
    ?????

Quote by HistoryMan View Post
    Are you Anti British or something ? I found your comment about our Queen soon being dead quite offensive to be honest, it seems its now been edited out? ...
    She will die soon, she is 90 years old. Old people die, honest or not...

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    Looks more like a rugby ball to me!!

Oh, wait a minute, in rugby we don't wear body armour or have cheerleaders
    Haha good call!

But honestly fellas, THIS is a football
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast