Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Britain leads the way! New Anti Terrorist Missile System Comes Into Service.

Article about: I love it! Nick

Default Re: Britain leads the way! New Anti Terrorist Missile System Comes Into Service.

I love it!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Default Re: Britain leads the way! New Anti Terrorist Missile System Comes Into Service.

Psychologically more devastating than the terrifying Banshee wail of a diving Stuka!

kc1
    ?

Is this in fact an anti tank weapon? If it is then each round costs the U.K taxpayer £60000. Whatever happened to the mortar, has it been discontinued?

Quote by kc1 View Post
    Is this in fact an anti tank weapon? If it is then each round costs the U.K taxpayer £60000. Whatever happened to the mortar, has it been discontinued?
    the mortars are still in use but not for the same roles as ww2 these are designed to lock on to a target and blow it up these are brilliant weapons and are worth the 60000 any day of the week (they are also a bit lighter than a mortar)

?

I believe that superior most execellent system needs to be named the politician style missle system.
    It runs on hot air.

EXPEL ENT! sorry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2