Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Can i trust latvian sellers?

Article about: Hello i'm thinking of buying some of these nice dug up items on ebay but i heard that in many cases items never show up or that they are not what it was pictured So can i buy from them? PS.i

Havent dealt with him but as long as you buy from ebay sellers with 100+ feedback and ratings over 98%, you should be safe especially if you use paypal.

There are many Good sellers in Latvia who deal in dug items and there are many who thrive on selling fake Crap. In one part of one town, I know, it is an almost cottage industry to make and sell pure junk. "They are like Virus", one Latvian that I know said. But, if you follow the advice here and seek out sellers with superb feedback and Only use PayPal, you should, theoretically, be okey. "inf.div.121" and "lambert_pro02" are 2 Latvian diggers that I've personally dealt with and can vouch for.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I suggest you do some homework before spending any money and take a look on the forum to see who goes digging legitimately and ask if they can recommend a seller of ground dug relics from proper sources.

I wonder how many black diggers sell on ebay or how many pieces are dug illegally. I would rather buy relics and spend a little more by going to a member here than risk giving my cash to those who use ebay as a fence to flog ill gotten gains.

Ask around here, identify those who do this frequently, perhaps they have pieces to sell or can point you in the right direction.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Good point Adrian.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Its a matter of trusting in yourself and your knowledge..to research before you purchase...as Adrian said..... its not just Lativia...its worldwide...or all groups of ethnicity should be labeled as bad.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Its a matter of trusting in yourself and your knowledge..to research before you purchase...as Adrian said..... its not just Lativia...its worldwide...or all groups of ethnicity should be labeled as bad.
    i was just looking at latvian dug up items that's why i mentioned these sellers

Both Sellers that I mentioned are members here and are legitimate diggers with licenses and permits.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2