Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Cedar Wood Chips

Article about: This may be unusual, but I have two rather good sized cedar stumps in my back yard. I use cedar in my closets, when I store clothes in tote boxes in the attic at seasons end, in my dresser d

Default Cedar Wood Chips

This may be unusual, but I have two rather good sized cedar stumps in my back yard. I use cedar in my closets, when I store clothes in tote boxes in the attic at seasons end, in my dresser drawers, and even in my vehicles for a fresh smell. If anyone here also uses cedar wood for such things, i would be happy to cut you some fresh pieces from my stumps and send them to you. It's free, just ask to cover the shipping which shouldn't be much at all. I know Walmart sells cedar pieces (only a few in a bag) for about $10 or more. I just figured I'd throw this out there and see if there's any interest. PM me if you're interested.

image.jpg

When I was young ( in the 1970's ) leather seats in your vehicle was desirable but unaffordable - so my mate got hold of some one foot square offcuts from a tannery and we stuffed them under the springs of the front seats ...... Bingo, that great leather smell in a low priced car!!!

Just think outside the box .....
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Hi Todd I as well use aromatic cedar helps to keep the moths away living on the west coast there is no shortage of it here a kind offer beats the smell of moth balls any day.

Regards Mark

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Hi Todd I as well use aromatic cedar helps to keep the moths away living on the west coast there is no shortage of it here a kind offer beats the smell of moth balls any day.

Regards Mark
    The moths don't appreciate you smelling their balls either Mark!!

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Who remembers this? lol

image.jpg

?

Dan there are thousands of Comedians out there starving to death and here you are trying to be funny ?
    I will say this the nicest way I know how go pound death valley dirty sandy salt up your A $$ meant with the upmost respect of course

Regards Mark