Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Cell phone camera pics

Article about: Got these photos from the website The Chive. Interesting way to modify your smart phone to take better pics. I don't know if this really works but thought it was interesting. Might have to g

Default Cell phone camera pics

Got these photos from the website The Chive. Interesting way to modify your smart phone to take better pics. I don't know if this really works but thought it was interesting. Might have to give it a try. I don't think these photos are copyrighted.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

wow. Trying this out definitely. Thanks for posting man. How handy would this be for checking out a potential purchase 'in the field'.

A jewellers loupe can be used the same way, it's easily held over the camera lens and mine has the advantage of a light and blacklight on it. Don't go nowhere without it.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

If only I could find my loupe....both of them! They went missing a few weeks ago and are no where to be found! Very frustrating.

If only I could find my loupe....both of them! They went missing a few weeks ago and are no where to be found! Very frustrating.
    I am sure they will be selling them at the MAX! Probably be the cheapest thing you buy all day haha.
    I use the same method as ned

?

Cool thread Todd! Here is a thread I made a couple months ago on the same subject, just another idea.

Collection Photography for the Novice Photographer on a Budget

?

Neat idea, thanks for sharing Todd.

Brad.

Or just buy a point-and-shoot camera with a macro setting (like they all have). Take the photo and zoom in...simple. If someone is so broken arse-poor that they can't afford one of these cheapy cameras then I'd have to wonder what that person is doing trying to collect militaria.

?

Glenn, you're killing me lol! Good point, although my wife usually has the "good" camera and I'm left with the iPad camera! I wonder if this trick would work with it? Ill try it!
    Dean.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Or just buy a point-and-shoot camera with a macro setting (like they all have). Take the photo and zoom in...simple. If someone is so broken arse-poor that they can't afford one of these cheapy cameras then I'd have to wonder what that person is doing trying to collect militaria.
    I guess the same can be said for those who build make-shift mannequins for their uniforms.... Or even helmet stands.

I had a very valuable camera that got stolen in Hawaii in April out of my rental car, sadly, and haven't had the time to purchase a new one.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast