Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Charlie Snyder Finally Makes It Into Worldwide News.

Article about: This article in the Daily Mail is a hoot. Some poor sap (or could that be marketing genius) of a "Mantiques" dealer has an alleged pair of Eva Braun's flimsies for sale at a price

MAP
    ?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    I'll let my pair go for $7499!

Attachment 847167

(and they don't have a skid-mark in them)
    Please Please tell me you don't wear a thong....painful image........
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Move over Craig G...theres a new story teller in town.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

The only way to truly authenticate them would be to not necessarily be an in hand inspection but..........
    panties on head.jpeg

Semper Fi
    Filthy Phil

?

The thing that scares me is how on earth someone can buy a pair of old panties.. And while we are on it, how can you buy anything without do a quick search online on the name of the seller..

I do not consider myself as a brilliant mind, i know i am far for being the sharpest knife i the drawer.. But- BUT i dont get it, its like a publicity stunt from Snyder. Maybe he paid of a "freind" to go online and brag over dear ol`snyders treasure chest.

Seriously, i wouldnt be surprised if there was some kind of hidden agenda behind this

-The question of the underwear's authenticity remains, but the 'firm' $7,500 price tage certainly suggests they are the real thing

-Snyder sold Scarango the underwear with a letter of authenticity he wrote himself

-Snyder says: 'I'm an expert...I write up a certificate of authenticity which satisfies the buyer.'

Ooooh dear... I'm sure there will be a buyer for this item and I'm pretty sure he won't be a member of this forum!
    So many jokes in this article!!

I have always wonderd how long it would be before Snider had Hitler's jocks.. Never did i think Eva's would come up! Maybe Hitlers will come up for sale soon complete with skidmarks from the fear of the invading Russians

Love this comment on daily mail .....

Have they ever been worn? They should be sent to a lab and tested for any DNA samples to see if they are authentic.

marbella white, marbella, Spain, about 17 hours ago said:

"May pick up traces of AH in there - just sayin...."

Junk junk another bs story from Snyder.he has been trying to sell them for years someone with too much money and little brain bought them.
    Chris

The collecting world will never be the same again.
    Just my Thoughts......

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Quote by MAP View Post
    800K items for sale. 799k are fake....LoL
    One good one by accident?

If a person paid 3 million USD for even a legitimate trunk of AH stuff, I can't imagine a trunk holding enough items to recuperate 3 million. That's a lot of serving trays and sugar spoons.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast