Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Christmas Raffle!

Article about: Thanks to several kind offers of items from several different members, we will be running another raflle in the New Year! Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Christmas Raffle!

Thanks to several kind offers of items from several different members, we will be running another raflle in the New Year!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Have been off line so just saw this ... Merry Christmas and congratulations.
    That Santa is a pretty cool guy.

Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

The KvK arrived today safe and sound from Jolly ole' England. A special thanks to Jerry Bond for donating the medal, to Ade for facilitating the raffle, and to all the members who participated and offered me their warm congratulations!

The medal will be a crown jewel of my collection and will be used as part of my hands-on WWII lessons for years to come!

As the clock is ticking down to the end of another year are donation items for the WRF raffle being sought?
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

I'm in.. done

?

Hey What happened? Where is the 2014 raffle???
    I must admit that I had such a great time and got to know some very special people on this forum,(Thanks Guy's) the raffle totally slipped my mind. Are we having one this year?
    Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Do we need donations to raffle off? I'm sure I could dig up something (but not my DD M35)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Do we need donations to raffle off? I'm sure I could dig up something ( I will donate my DD M35)
    I'm not sure??????? If the site is doing well that is Great news and I'll just keep up with my dues. But if your donating that DD M35 I'm in big time!!

SF
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I'm not sure??????? If the site is doing well that is Great news and I'll just keep up with my dues. But if your donating that DD M35 I'm in big time!!!!!!!!!!

SF
    Phil
    No, no, no...I said NOT my DD M35 ...maybe a KvK or something like that...LoL. It's only my 1st year here...my collection is not that big!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    YES,YES,YES Of course...I said 100% YES my DD M35 ...maybe a KvK or something like that...LoL. It's only my 1st year here...my collection is not that big!
    Did you like my editing of your message I quoted!!!! LMAO.
    I'm Sorry Mike. I won some moonshine on our block party last night!!!!
    I guess its my turn this year to donate. I have been very fortunate with the past raffles..
    SF
    Phil

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast