Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Christmas Weekend

Article about: by Woolgar Forget Oliver how sexy is Nigella Lawson CHECK THIS OUT!! Nigella Talks Dirty - YouTube Nick Lordy lordy, i'm so glad she doesn't look like her Dad!....

Default Christmas Weekend

Not military connected, but does anyone else have a dislike for the BBC !!!

Just been watching the BBC, and the news reader guy refers to the coming weekend as "The Holiday Weekend " and not like most other people in this country as " Christmas Weekend "

Gets my goat up ! Is this county predominantly a Christian country or not !!!!

Default Re: Christmas Weekend

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    Not military connected, but does anyone else have a dislike for the BBC !!!

Just been watching the BBC, and the news reader guy refers to the coming weekend as "The Holiday Weekend " and not like most other people in this country as " Christmas Weekend "

Gets my goat up ! Is this county predominantly a Christian country or not !!!!
    I agree entirely, political correctness gets up my nose!...

Does my head in mate !!

Also, am i the only person in this country who cant stand Jamie Oliver !!! aaarrhhhhhh

Humbug !!!

?

Don't forget, no politics or religion here guys!

I personally would call the weekend between Christmas and new Year 'the' Christmas weekend.

The coming weekend is the stressy weekend when you remember all the things you forgot and it's too damn late!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    Does my head in mate !!

Also, am i the only person in this country who cant stand Jamie Oliver !!! aaarrhhhhhh

Humbug !!!
    Hahahahaa, my mate calls him "a fat tongued retard"

It is not right of course but as it is "political" theme I can not say what I really think about it. Just spend Your Christmas in Estonia - we have here Christmas trees in every city and only under 1% muslim population... So there are still places where Christmas are Christmas like they were in old times. PS, We have a lot of snow and minus 15C!

Ok Adrian, apologies

The BBC decided to call this weekend, " the holiday weekend " yet the people they were interviewing about the weather referred to it as this " Christmas Weekend " seems a little familiar, re: The Coca Cola advert !

Will be on 10 oclock news tonight i guess

No more posts now

Pretty cold up in the Baltic eh!...

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    It is not right of course but as it is "political" theme I can not say what I really think about it. Just spend Your Christmas in Estonia - we have here Christmas trees in every city and only under 1% muslim population... So there are still places where Christmas are Christmas like they were in old times. PS, We have a lot of snow and minus 15C!
    I am booking my Train ticket as we speak !!!

Forget Oliver how sexy is Nigella Lawson

CHECK THIS OUT!!

Nigella Talks Dirty - YouTube

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast