Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Christmas Weekend

Article about: by Woolgar Forget Oliver how sexy is Nigella Lawson CHECK THIS OUT!! Nigella Talks Dirty - YouTube Nick Lordy lordy, i'm so glad she doesn't look like her Dad!....

Default Re: Christmas Weekend

Cheers Gunny !!! P******D myself laughing here !

Hahhahahahaha, Spike is awesome!.....

?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Pretty cold up in the Baltic eh!...
    That's shorts and flip flp weather mate , wait till it gets really cold !!

Joking aside Christmas in Estonia is like it used to be in the UK , get yourselves over to Tallinn for a long weekend
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

I think the coldest i've experienced was -27 in Berlin 2 years ago, i was walking around with icicles hanging off my beard!...

" I dont know what i've been told, but eskimo p***y is mighty cold ! "

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    " I dont know what i've been told, but eskimo p***y is mighty cold ! "
    Comes from a classic film!.....

Talking of celebrity chefs, I wonder if 'Wozza' has finished his Christmas shopping yet?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

*giggle*

I'm more of a Hairy Bikers person myself... And this time of year is purrfect for indulging in the guilty pleasure that is chocolate.

Totenhead: I'm glad you brought this bunch of misfits back onto the subject of military interests. Can't abide Christmas without a military theme. Anyway, the refrain "I've been told that eskimo...etc." is from a US Army cadence count (we don't have marching songs like some of you European guys) that includes "Left my girl in New Orlenes with 48 kids and a can of beans," and goes down hill from there. When and where the whole cadence count series was started, I don't know. But it was probably back in the 19th Century or earlier. But it's great to march or double-time to and certainly encourages innovation and artistic creativity. Merry Christmas to you all. Dwight

Quote by drmessimer View Post
    Totenhead: I'm glad you brought this bunch of misfits back onto the subject of military interests. Can't abide Christmas without a military theme. Anyway, the refrain "I've been told that eskimo...etc." is from a US Army cadence count (we don't have marching songs like some of you European guys) that includes "Left my girl in New Orlenes with 48 kids and a can of beans," and goes down hill from there. When and where the whole cadence count series was started, I don't know. But it was probably back in the 19th Century or earlier. But it's great to march or double-time to and certainly encourages innovation and artistic creativity. Merry Christmas to you all. Dwight
    All the best Dwight !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast