Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Clansman Ground Spike Antenna

Article about: Chaps Just sorting some kit out in my loft and came across a Clansman 351 ground spike antenna, all complete in its bag, could anyone use it or does anyone want it? If you do you pay the pos

Default Clansman Ground Spike Antenna

Chaps

Just sorting some kit out in my loft and came across a Clansman 351 ground spike antenna, all complete in its bag, could anyone use it or does anyone want it? If you do you pay the postage its yours. If interested send me a PM

Grusse

Ben
    Ben

?

Default Re: Clansman Ground Spike Antenna

Ben that sounds like a good offer as I used to use theses damn things in the Army...I've been looking at buying a PRC351 or 2...So if I did get one it would all go together quite nicely...So if you are still game that would be excellent??? Cheers Terry.

Terry no probs its yours, I will get a postage price for you this weekend or you can pick it up from Newark if you are not too far away, send me a pm with what you want to do

- - Updated - -

PS mate so did I, lugging a radio around and a GPMG, standard issue to a new sprog for 6 months lol
    Ben

?

Ben you were sh** on there...I thought it was bad carrying two 94's....."LAW80s"...around....then there was NI...& the green chimp..another story lol.. I've sent you a PM with some details..& thanks again Ben it is like Christmas on here.. A free dosimeter & now a GSA...All need is a Land Rover....???? Cheers Terry.

I will see what I can do ref the Land rover lol
    Ben

?

Short based 1 if you can!!! lol.....Cheap tax too...Cheers Terry.