Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Collecting Nazi memorabilia is it wrong ?

Article about: by big ned I sense the inky fingerprints of a journalist all over this question looking for something where they can get in a few cheap shots that will not bear well towards the collecting c

Default Re: Collecting Nazi memorabilia is it wrong ?

never actually heard of herman historica just from this thread sounds preaty bad any other veiws

tom

Quote by davejb View Post
    I think Neds been HAMMING IT UP AGAIN !!!!!!

Wrong Dave...!!! See that thousand yard stare???? That's me eyeing up the buffet!!! You weren't there man.....You just weren't there!!!!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by talltom View Post
    never actually heard of herman historica just from this thread sounds preaty bad any other veiws

tom
    It helps to have the GDP of a small country in your billfold if you're going shopping there!
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

hmm sounds a bit too expensive for me

thanks
    tom

?

I wonder if this would go back in auction and ten times cheaper so I can get them lol

cheers,
    -patrick

Quote by talltom View Post

tom

Hermann Historica is a good place and Diane Schrieber is great to deal with. I bought both my minty Narvik Shields and a
    very nice Krim from her as well as she authenticated three mint pair of Waffen SS Officers Shoulderboards I own two were panzer Obersturmbannfuhrer and Untersturmfuhrer and Major in the filed police. Diane knows her stuff ;-))

Quote by history-buff1944 View Post
    Hermann Historica is a good place and Diane Schrieber is great to deal with. I bought both my minty Narvik Shields and a
    very nice Krim from her as well as she authenticated three mint pair of Waffen SS Officers Shoulderboards I own two were panzer Obersturmbannfuhrer and Untersturmfuhrer and Major in the filed police. Diane knows her stuff ;-))
    I think that's a very fair comment, they do have some excellent Items but you'll never pick up a bargain there. It's a bit like comparing bidding at a local sale and then bidding at Sotheby's. For instance, the price estimates for the Hitler items in the article are nowhere near what the lots will go for at the actual auction, expect megadoobies!!

Regards, Ned.

right so there site should stay in mind if i was to save up lots and buy the mintiest item ever
    thanks for all the help

tom

I don't think it's wrong at all. Then again, you are asking a militaria collectors' forum.

?

I can't see how it should be wrong. In that case it should be wrong to collect any other kind of militaria. You don't collect an ideology, you collect items...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast