Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

collection sale

Article about: im looking to sell off my collection as im no longer collecting can anyone please advise me of any good auction houses or any good dealers that may be interested in buying the lot thanks in

?

Default collection sale

im looking to sell off my collection as im no longer collecting can anyone please advise me of any good auction houses or any good dealers that may be interested in buying the lot thanks in advance nick.

What do/did you collect Nick?

?

i collected US militaria mainly M-1 helmets but I do also have some medals, badges, flags, Kevlar lids & flags theres also a deact Thomson as well.

?

no one has any ideas or suggestion's

Why not list 'em in The "FOR SALE" and "WANTED" section!.....

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Why not list 'em in The "FOR SALE" and "WANTED" section!.....
    Agreed. I'd like a WW2 US helmet myself.

?

what im looking to do is sell the whole lot off in one go that's why I was asking about possible dealers or auction houses as I just don't have the time to mess around selling it all off a bit at a time.

Have you thought of doing consignment? I know a lot of the popular collector pages do it... but I have never sold anything in that fashion, so I am not sure how it will work, or if it will work for you. At least it will then be out of your way, and you wont have to bother with the listings and such. If I had enough money to make any serious offer I would certainly try to help us both out. I hate to hear anyone lose interest in a hobby, hopefully all is well Nick.

?

its not so much I've lost interest im still interested in this stuff but at this point I need the money more than the collection but if you have a spare £2500 just laying around the collection is yours

?

Hey Nick...I would post some shots of your collection on here with details of your inventory. There are good forum members here who might like to pick up the whole lot. I for one would like to see what you have in the collection. The classifieds for sale section here would be a good place to start. Wish you well on the sale of the items. I know it is hard or maybe I don't as I have never sold 1 item of mine in 30 years.

Quote by NickD View Post
    its not so much I've lost interest im still interested in this stuff but at this point I need the money more than the collection but if you have a spare £2500 just laying around the collection is yours
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast