Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

The Collector's Guide to the Distinctive Cloth Headgear of the Allgemeine and Waffen-SS

Article about: I'd like to mention that "The Collector's Guide to the Distinctive Cloth Headgear of the Allgemeine and Waffen-SS" by Michael Beaver with William Shea is now available on The Ruptu

Exclamation The Collector's Guide to the Distinctive Cloth Headgear of the Allgemeine and Waffen-SS

I'd like to mention that "The Collector's Guide to the Distinctive Cloth Headgear of the Allgemeine and Waffen-SS" by Michael Beaver with William Shea is now available on The Ruptured Duck

The Collector's Guide to Cloth Headgear of the Allgemeine and Waffen-SS

Default Re: The Collector's Guide to the Distinctive Cloth Headgear of the Allgemeine and Waffen-SS

Anders-
    We have good coverage for Bill. I wrote a short review in the History and Research Forum. I forgot to mention that Mike Beaver's widow get's a cash donation from Bill on every book sold.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Default Re: The Collector's Guide to the Distinctive Cloth Headgear of the Allgemeine and Waffen-SS

Books are knowledge, knowledge is power I'll be ordering mine, thanks for that

Sounds like a "must have" for the bookshelf. I look forwards to getting a copy.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Anders-
    We have good coverage for Bill. I wrote a short review in the History and Research Forum. I forgot to mention that Mike Beaver's widow get's a cash donation from Bill on every book sold.
    A very honorable thing!
    And as John says, books are knowledge, knowledge is power!
    Attached Images Attached Images