Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Community Helmets!

Article about: Hey guys, I want to do a community thing! Post your Camo helmet or if you have multiple camo helmets post your favorite one! I know some people do not have Camos so if you do not then post y

Default Community Helmets!

Hey guys, I want to do a community thing! Post your Camo helmet or if you have multiple camo helmets post your favorite one! I know some people do not have Camos so if you do not then post your strangest helmet you have!!! As I have no camos nor strange helmets I will just be viewing and conversing.This sounds very intriguing and I can’t wait to see all of your helmets, let’s make this fun!

Hi Giants,

Another option for viewing a variety of different helmets would be to use the search function located at the top right hand side of the page. Type in a search like "Camo M35" or whatever you are interested in and you will be able to bring up hundreds of old posts full of photos of members helmets. Reading through the old posts is another good way of learning.

Andrew

MAP
    ?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you Andy I’ll have to do that! Also Map you already know my answer to your helmets I love them all haha!

My camos--
    Attached Images Attached Images
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Many of mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.