Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

con emails ive reveived??????

Article about: Seems he has been using this alias elsewhere. Stewy S

Default Re: con emails ive reveived??????

So basically he used all the forums to swindle collectors.

Ty

They are that gullible. Stewy S

Hi Ty, he has been doing the rounds on the net for many years now. Most collectors are aware of him, but of course the newer guys will not be. This, together with low prices, and the newbies desire for a bargain, are how he catches his victims.

Cheers, Ade.

Wuerstenfuchs
    ?

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Nowak's had at least one good hiding,you think he'd learn. Stewy S
    I heard 3 big guys beat the crap out of him for 10 minutes. They must have gotten tired. The beating should have lasted at least half an hour.

He must realise that even newbie's are cautious now & that his name riles collectors so much that he's now using alias' . Perhaps he may have to go out & earn his money rather than try & con folks. A days work would hurt him nearly as much as the hidings he's had,no doubt. Stewy S

Wuerstenfuchs
    ?

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    He must realise that even newbie's are cautious now & that his name riles collectors so much that he's now using alias' . Perhaps he may have to go out & earn his money rather than try & con folks. A days work would hurt him nearly as much as the hidings he's had,no doubt. Stewy S
    I like the way you English talk! "hiding" sounds much more refined than "beating the crap out of him"

Quote by odessa1 View Post
    I like the way you English talk! "hiding" sounds much more refined than "beating the crap out of him"
    Too right! Beating the "granny" out of him is a favourite as is the "living daylights". But we are a reserved nation. Stewy S

Wuerstenfuchs
    ?

We Americans say "living daylights', too. although I've often wondering what the heck that meant. Beat the granny out of him - that's too funny. My favorite is "Beat the dog shi- out of him"

Quote by odessa1 View Post
    We Americans say "living daylights', too. although I've often wondering what the heck that meant. Beat the granny out of him - that's too funny. My favorite is "Beat the dog shi- out of him"
    Yeah but that's far too obvious,they know what's coming. With "granny" they expect you to wheel an O.A.P out. Stewy S

Wuerstenfuchs
    ?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast