Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Could Hitler drive?

Article about: Hi Guys, I found this picture on the net today. It shows Hitler on his 50th birthday being presented a VW Beetle by Ferdinand Porsche. Also can be seen Bormann, Ley and other leading nazis.

Default Could Hitler drive?

Hi Guys,

I found this picture on the net today. It shows Hitler on his 50th birthday being presented a VW Beetle by Ferdinand Porsche. Also can be seen Bormann, Ley and other leading nazis.

My question is: Is there any evidence, photographic or otherwise that Hitler could drive, or held a driving licence (If they existed then)? I personally have never seen or heard pictures or descriptions of Hitler driving and am wondering if anyone of you out there have any evidence to share?

Intrigued, Ned.
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Default Re: Could Hitler drive?

I think I've seen a promo film done by VW, showing Hitler driving a Beetle along a short stretch of autobarn .. then going along a road crowded with the public looking on ..

There again i might be wrong ??

Gary J.

The 1933-4 Adolph Hitler cigarette card books shows him driving, I think he did, and could at the beginning, but why have a dog, and bark yourself

R.R
    ?

Hi,

I don't have seen any Hitler's picture driving. But researching the Beetle history I discover that Hitler has meet Porsche intermediate by Jacob Werlin. Werlin was Hitler's favorite dealer when purshasing his personals Mercedes-Benz cars and turned his automobilistic consultant. It suggest that Hitler has a great interest in cars and eventually drive it too.

?

Road trip!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d

Quote by PHILBROWN View Post
    YES,,,,,,,,,he drove through poland, czecholasvakia, france, belgium, holland, well, the list is endless, ,,,,,,,,,,,he had a camper van.

Seems like I remember seeing a pic of him in headgear behind the wheel of an open air race car John

John, That's the one I'm thinking about the one in the cigarette card album, he's got that stupid hat on, and there's one of him behind the prison( the one he spent time in) in a Merc..but you never actually see him driving

R.R
    ?

Quote by johnhmcgary View Post
    Seems like I remember seeing a pic of him in headgear behind the wheel of an open air race car John

I think you're telling about this picture, but he is don't driving it.

?

Nein !!! Das is da Hamburger Human Cannonball ..

"Ya ya .. I vill sign autograph .. and kiss das kinder "

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast