Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Could Hitler drive?

Article about: Hi Guys, I found this picture on the net today. It shows Hitler on his 50th birthday being presented a VW Beetle by Ferdinand Porsche. Also can be seen Bormann, Ley and other leading nazis.

Default Re: Could Hitler drive?

Quote by PHILBROWN View Post
    YES,,,,,,,,,he drove through poland, czecholasvakia, france, belgium, holland, well, the list is endless, ,,,,,,,,,,,he had a camper van.
    ROFLMAO, that was a good one.

Actually, when going to all those places Hitler sometimes used his personal train. And do you know the name of Hitler´s personal train? It was called "Amerika"

Regards,

Gus

do any of hitlers cars remain today?

RR, thats close but the one I remember is just him alone and he is looking up at the camera. Don't remember where I saw it but I'll try to shake up the brain and come up with an answer. That's not easy at my advanced age. John

Apt Pupil
    ?

Here is one of Hitlers cars in Las Vegas http://www.sideshowworld.com/atshitlerpic1.jpg

Rick
    ?

Hitler driving, what a thought ,can you imagine the road rage!

Rick

Hi Guys,

All very amusing so far!! But the question still stands:- Could he drive and where's the proof? So far there is nothing tangible, can anyone give a yay or nay?

Regards, Ned.

Wuerstenfuchs
    ?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi Guys,

I found this picture on the net today. It shows Hitler on his 50th birthday being presented a VW Beetle by Ferdinand Porsche. Also can be seen Bormann, Ley and other leading nazis.

My question is: Is there any evidence, photographic or otherwise that Hitler could drive, or held a driving licence (If they existed then)? I personally have never seen or heard pictures or descriptions of Hitler driving and am wondering if anyone of you out there have any evidence to share?

Intrigued, Ned.
    Sure, Hitler could drive!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg AH.jpg (181.3 KB, 1865 views)

Yes, he could drive. This question was raised in the new TV documentary series "Hitler's Bodyguard".

Cheers, Ade.

?

I was under the impression that Hitler drove a supply truck briefly during ww1 and i thought that in some ww1 regts that it was a prerequesite of their training ?

Hi RR,
    Thanks for the pic of hitler in the car, but look at the thick looking bloke behind him lol. Hope he was,nt the driver.
    dave.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast