Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

It could be yours this December - WW2 Hurricane going under the hammer.

Article about: I wonder if you could pinch it and fly it to somewhere that doesn't have an extradition treaty with you.......just thinking aloud gents.......

Default Re: It could be yours this December - WW2 Hurricane going under the hammer.

I wonder if you could pinch it and fly it to somewhere that doesn't have an extradition treaty with you.......just thinking aloud gents.......

?

Default Re: It could be yours this December - WW2 Hurricane going under the hammer.

Corporal Jones' butchers van sold for £63,100 to the Dad's Army Museum in Thetford.

David Beckham's speedboat didn't sell. No news on the Hurricane...........

2012 Olympic speedboat fails to sell.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Jonsey's van is where it belongs IMHO.

I've neither space for speedboat or plane... OK, I have two planes, but inflatable models LOL.

I have room for it. I even know the airport manager. I just didn't win that big lottery this last week. Or I would seriously buy it. It would be better than money in the bank. Wouldn't it be nice if one of our forum members owned this? Great conversation piece if some of us got togeither someday.

I love it. My dream is to be able to fly, but as I am colorblind I can only get a sport plane license. So no historical planes for me :-\

Bugger, wish I'd seen this earlier, I would have have popped down to see Jones' van.
    Rise & ReverberateGib mir wieder etwas Schönes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2