Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

D Day anniversary bottle unopened To sell

Article about: I have a D Day 50th anniversary bottle with alcoholic grape juice which is unopened. These kind of unopened bottles D Day anniversary bottles are as it seems very rare. And what i find is pr

MAP
    ?

All I would say is that even if something is rare, it doesn't make it expensive.

The value will be what is inside the bottle/vintage. Not an anniversary label IMHO. Best take it to a wine/champagne expert. That said, in some Google searches I see hardly anything but found a few hits of H Germain Champagne selling for $36.00 back in 2000.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    All I would say is that even if something is rare, it doesn't make it expensive.

The value will be what is inside the bottle/vintage. Not an anniversary label IMHO. Best take it to a wine/champagne expert. That said, in some Google searches I see hardly anything but found a few hits of H Germain Champagne selling for $36.00 back in 2000.
    I see some hits for krug champagne 179 per bottle, when rare sold for 22.000.
    I see some hits for dom perignon champagne 135 per bottle, when rare sold for 42.000.
    That is 120 to 300 times for rarity?
    For my bottle there is no second? And special d-day subject?
    36? Never. Then i'll keep it for another 25 years.

But enough for worth.
    I want to find a reference. A second one. As it looks like there is no second to be found which makes it one of a kind, super rare.

?

Quote by Colin View Post
    36? Never.
    By the way. €36 is the (buttom) price for a NON-rare frequently D-Day anniversary bordeaux WINE.
    This one is rare for sure, that seems to be clear. And perhaps even unique. Champagne. Beautifull design. Unopened. Looks like i have a seriously interesting collectable, doesn't it?

Eventually i would love to find references for it. Anyone can help??

And an image as requested.

Last edited by Colin; 06-09-2019 at 01:24 PM. Reason: added image on request

MAP
    ?

Good luck in your search

I would drink and enjoy it.....that is what it was made for
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2