Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Danish, Dutch, & Norwegian Armies early 80s

Article about: Hello, I have been meaning to post this for a while now, I am currently working on Danish, Dutch, & Norwegian setups for a while now and I have had a bit of trouble finding pictures and

Default Danish, Dutch, & Norwegian Armies early 80s

Hello, I have been meaning to post this for a while now, I am currently working on Danish, Dutch, & Norwegian setups for a while now and I have had a bit of trouble finding pictures and info for them. I have most of my Dutch gear and uniforms but some pictures would be helpful. On Danish I have the webbing but that's it, I know most of what I need to know about it too but I do need some pictures of the Danish army. On the Norwegian army I know very little so pictures would be very helpful. I am working on 80s for these so I like the photos to be 80s era, preferably early 80s but any will do. Thank you for any help, photos, and info. Also sorry if this is in the wrong section, I didn't know where to post this.

There are about a gazillion requests in this topic.

Anyway here Dutch army uniform during the years. Excellent reference:
    VT

Danish collector:
    Military equipment of the 20th century

You can ask him all your specific questions, good fella, he will help you out as well.

Norwegian I don't know.