Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dealer enquiry: Dave Shirlin

Article about: Yep...Vertical ! lol William

?

Default Dealer enquiry: Dave Shirlin

Hello guys,

I want to buy a 'Algemeine SS Armband' on the site 'ww2germanhelmets.com'
    from 'Dave Shirlin'.
    Does anyone know this person and his site and can I trust him to purchase the armband?
    Strange thing is that he asked to send him all my creditcarddata in an email.
    That is not a proper thing to do!?

Grts. K.

Default Re: Dave Shirlin

I can tell you that you can buy with confidence from Dave. He is a class A person and you can trust him with your details for sure.

?

I purchased my M-40 Luftwaffe Q-66 single decal helmet from Dave about six months ago I was very happy with Dave and would do business with him anytime

Regards Mark K

I've made a purchase from Dave in the past and he's a class act. Great items that he will back up. His stuff is worth checking out.

Madman

Dave is cool, and he backs his items with lifetime warranty! I look at his site often....

Default Re: Dealer enquiry: Dave Shirlin

Agreed with all above. Bought from Dave myself and asked his advise on a couple of items to. Always been a top bloke and very trustworthy. Highly Recommended

?

Okay guys, thank you very much. The armband is ordered and is on its way to Belgium!!!

Grts. K.

I'd ask if the black stripes have Vertical or Horizontal ribbing on them, but I think there's enough people still fuming over That debate for awhile..lol (I have no doubt they're vertical!) Sure hope you post it here when it comes in and let us have a look at it! Congrads on picking up a good investment piece for sure! William

And,BTW-it's fine to have someone in a foreign country ask for credit card info by email-It's done all the time. Just to be Safe, I always send it in Three separate emails in Three parts-never send it all in one note. There's not a High risk to it,but there's enough of one to Always be cautious!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I have never bought anything from him,but I can tell he does have a great reputation from other collector.
    chris

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    I'd ask if the black stripes have Vertical or Horizontal ribbing on them, but I think there's enough people still fuming over That debate for awhile..lol (I have no doubt they're vertical!) Sure hope you post it here when it comes in and let us have a look at it! Congrads on picking up a good investment piece for sure! William

And,BTW-it's fine to have someone in a foreign country ask for credit card info by email-It's done all the time. Just to be Safe, I always send it in Three separate emails in Three parts-never send it all in one note. There's not a High risk to it,but there's enough of one to Always be cautious!
    William here is the link check it out for youself>

Miscellaneous German World War II Items - Buy the BEST HERE!

Scroll down to almost the bottom and its there it says SOLD

Oh BTW did you see the SS colar tabs in the site? I have some of the same that was in the trunk hehe

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast