Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

desecration

Article about: so called students desecrating chuchill's statue and urinating on the great man's statue,!!!!!!!!!!!!! should be bloody horse whipped!!!! they have only got the freedom to behave like they a

Default desecration

so called students desecrating chuchill's statue and urinating on the great man's statue,!!!!!!!!!!!!! should be bloody horse whipped!!!! they have only got the freedom to behave like they are!!!! through people like churchill and the hundreds of thousands of people like him whom gave there life's for scum like this,

Default Re: desecration

btt, sorry but it needs bringing to attention !!!! the crap we are breeding in this country!!!
    Last edited by martinc; 12-09-2010 at 10:02 PM. Reason: foul language

?

Thats why they should bring back conscription, let them all do 6mths in the army if they commit crimes, not necessarily to be sent to the front but let them deal with crowd control to back up the police , i think the country would change drastically and instead of raising yobs we might be able to turn them into responsible citizens

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    Thats why they should bring back conscription, let them all do 6mths in the army if they commit crimes, not necessarily to be sent to the front but let them deal with crowd control to back up the police , i think the country would change drastically and instead of raising yobs we might be able to turn them into responsible citizens
    Sorry Dave,
    Got to disagree with you on this one mate,
    I dont agree with bringing back conscription for scum bags like this. Our armed forces used to have a reputation for being "the scum of the earth", (thank you Sir Arthur!), they are not now, our armed forces may be small in number, but, I feel that they are the best on the planet!! AND I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT I WAS ONE OF THEM FOR 8 YEARS, My son is one of them, as are, and have been, numerous members of my family, (including at least 2 Serjeant-Majors and 2 officers!)
    We donot need the likes of these bringing down our armed forces to their level, besides which, 90% of them would be squeeling for mummy within 48 hours!

If I was still serving, I would NOT want the likes of these in my unit, or any unit that a member of my family was in.

What I feel that we should be doing, is what they do in the US and other countries, stick them in bright orange Hi-Vis, with some sort of publicly known marker on and get them to do community work, whether that is cleaning the streets, rivers and canals or similar.

Just my 2 pennorth guys and girls.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

?

Yes i have to agree with you to a point Ian, but dont forget that when conscription was in force there were an awful lot of teddy boys around, my eldest cousin was one and he ended up be conscripted along with a huge number of others of his type, they and he ended up being pretty decent people but nowadays i cant see the point of putting these people in jobs where they can go home at the end of the day and more or less do exactly the same as before, i know what your saying about about serving with them but the regs had to do that then and more than likely knocked them into shape, also i blame the education system, from what ive seen first hand and heard from youngsters they dont seem to know anything about WW1-WW2, but they know all about the romans-vikings, kings and queens of medevial times but not the reasons that they can walk around in comparative freedom and the sacrifices that were made in order for them to do so, in fact i hade a huge row with my eldest son on remembrance day, whilst watching the march past he sauntered downstairs and asked why i was watching " that load of old rubbish " and hes 30yrs old , needless to say he didnt stay around me for too long and retreated to his room faster than he came down having been reminded that i lost three friends in NI , his uncle was in the Falklands and NI with 3 para, his grandad fought in France and his nan was strafed outside her place of work, he,s a lot wiser now

Hi Martin, while I am as disgusted as you by the acts of these yobs, I will close the thread as modern political events are outside the scope and remit of the forum.

Cheers, Ade.