Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Detlev Niemann !!

Article about: It would appear that Detlev who is well known as one of the major Miltaria dealers in Germany over the last 25 years , famous for his Friday internet updates and price guides has ceased trad

?

Default Re: Detlev Niemann !!

Who ever, what ever. No one person is the hobby good or bad. COA's have always been a joke to me regardless of where or who they come from. I never met the man or did any business with him. I wish him no harm but will not miss him at all either.
    Life always moves on. Stick with groups like this forum and you will do as well as you can anywhere. As always being informed is the key to satisfaction. But regardless of how much you know you will always get stung every now and then.
    Steve

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    In all my years of collecting TR material,Detlev Niemann was by far one of the most arrogant,unprofessional and even childishly petulant dealers I ever had the misfortune to encounter. With his outrageous attitude I wouldn't have trusted buying a pebbled tunic button from him much less anything else of value. It's just my opinion,but I say good riddance-he won't be missed by Me. William
    What a strange one and only post !!!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Perhaps he's a little shy!!!

Quote by Paul E View Post
    What a strange one and only post !!!
    Strange...but True,nonetheless! Someday,I'll have to share my "Detlev story",although,now that he's gone,it probably doesn't really matter anymore. William (so,now I have Two posts(sorry I'm not a prolific poster! ..lol)

?

For every bad story there are countless others that are good. Whatever you think of Detlev, he has now retired and there is little point arguing over the rights and wrongs of his business ethics which are now history.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by AdrianC View Post
    For every bad story there are countless others that are good. Whatever you think of Detlev, he has now retired and there is little point arguing over the rights and wrongs of his business ethics which are now history.
    Exactly! William

Yes, but the question is:

What is the real value of their lifetime authenticity certificate today? Perhaps now is worse to sell a piece with Niemann certificate because all of us have a doubth about that documents. Then the real thing IMO is that the Niemann pieces have lower vslue now than previously. Aren't they?

I trust and believe Nothing that arrogant "expert" says or said about Anything.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3