Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

DiD Figures

Article about: Here is a few pics i've just taken , once again sorry about the poor pics. I'll post a few more tomorrow in better light. Joseph Goebbels (he's looking at me as if to say take me out of the

?

Default DiD Figures

Does anyone else here collect the Did figures? I think they are quite good representations of various uniforms etc.. I have 20,just wish they werent so pricey.The early third reich figures are getting very collectable in their own right
    Aaron

Default Re: DiD Figures

What are they Aaron, do you have pics?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

They are modern figures(similiar to action man )but in much more detail.I will photograph a couple and post them

?

Here are some pics.This is one of the ss figures wunsche box front.jpgwunsche interior.jpg
    This is the sa figuresa mann.jpgsa interior.jpg
    And a few othersfew DiD.jpg
    Sorry the pics arent great,but they are still sealed in boxes,they all come with 1/6 scale awards.If you google Modellers loft,he has a large range of these,much better pics!!
    Aaron

Nice figures, well done for keeping them boxed !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

At the War and Peace show in July you can get hundreds of spare heads, arms, legs , hands, and weapons for the Dragon range and uniforms, for about £10 a bag, seen them there every year

I like these alot but don't own any. Have watched these for a few years now and admire the detail on them.
    2.jpg3.jpgAttachment 214210

?

I also collect these wonderful 12 inch figures aswell , my 2 favorites i have are Kurt Meyer and the Ralph Fiennes figure from Schindlers List here are 2 links to detailed pics of these 2 , they are so lifelike it is easy to see why these figures are so great to collect , i keep mine mint in box aswell - good thing is the lids are always velcroed to the box so you can see the figures without opening the box. Links below

Modellers Loft (Kurt Meyer)
    Modellers Loft (Ralph)

I am also after a boxed Adolf Hitler Chancellor figure , a boxed Willi Bauer and a boxed Josef Wunsche , And also a boxed Joachim Peiper figure. Trouble is most of these figures are getting very hard to find now as they are discontinued.

?

I went through a little phase collecting 1/6 military figures a couple of years ago. I've got a mix of DID, soldier story, Hot Toys, BBI, DAM and probably some more I've forgotten about. The main reason I stopped was they were too hard to find in Australia and it was costing me $50 a figure just on postage. Aaron and jimm you are bigger men than I am, managing to keep them in the boxes.

Alex
    IMG_1510.jpg

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast