Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Did Hitler have a secret son?

Article about: Was he Bi Polar? was he sterile ?

Default Re: Did Hitler have a secret son?

If it's true, it proves one thing, that even though he only had one ball, it was still fully functioning!!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I know loads of people who could look like Hitler. I could, so could my cat

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by big ned View Post
    If it's true, it proves one thing, that even though he only had one ball, it was still fully functioning!!

Regards, Ned.
    Well, according to the same source that you quote, "Himmler has something similar", and he fathered children, which would lend credibility to the hypothesis. However, the same source suggests that "poor old Goebbels has got none at all", and he had many children, so that would put some doubt on it's accuracy.

I am quite happy to believe that this guy could be Hitler's son, but he would have to prove it, not just say it. Hitler was just as capable of knocking up a 16 year old as anyone else

Rob

KSH
    ?

Thank you for this interesting contribution Christina! There is a remarkable resemblance indeed between the two - but it would be interesting to know if the resemblance led to the story or vice versa. Intriguing non the less

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.

Quote by Battery Command Post View Post
    Well, according to the same source that you quote,

I am quite happy to believe that this guy could be Hitler's son, but he would have to prove it, not just say it. Hitler was just as capable of knocking up a 16 year old as anyone else

Rob
    He'll have a job, he carked it back in the late 80's.

Anyway, after much deep research I have done in the last 5 minutes I have discovered this photograph of the Fuhrer that is annotated on the reverse "Mein junge ist schon soooooooo gross!!" That's good enough for me....

Regards, Ned.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Although there appears to be a slight resemblance, i think that there are many other men who could also fit that bill, but the main worry for me is Why would anyone in their right mind admit to being Hitlers son and at the same time grow a moustache like that, i reckon the only thing he had in common was he was as nutty as a fruit bat as well, also what good would it be to have a handwriting expert make comparisons, the only sure fire way would be DNA which could have proved just as difficult to obtain therefore any person of the right age, produce tentative documentation re birth mother could say they were hitlers son, I personally look like Robert Mitchum and have been told so many times by very famous people among them Kevin Kline, Kevin Spacey, Pierce Brosnan but that doesnt mean to say that my mother had a quickie with the man himself, i reckon this could well be in the realms of the Twilight Zone

I can't help wondering why his mother would wait until after the war to admit the 'truth'. I would have thought advertising that you were the mother of Hitler's lovechild would pay more benefits during the 1933-1945 period than after.

The moustache thing could be a double bluff, playing the old 'why would anyone do that if it wasn't true?' card. Then again, he could have been a total looney tune...

Rob

?

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    I know loads of people who could look like Hitler. I could, so could my cat

Nick
    Is this your cat?

Mike

?

Or maybe this one?

Mike

JMM
    ?

IMMO a little hard to believe. As already posted here why would anyone wait until so late to tel it to the world. Besides is it realy needed to grow a moustache to claim you're AH's son?
    If I remember from reading on AH's bios, by that time he was not much interested on women (in fact that were even rumors he had an homosexual relation with Kubizek - I myself don't share that opinion). By the end of WWI he was more interested on politics. His sexual activity began a little later. Himmler is even suposed to have had a file made on his excentric sexual behaviour (fetishism) with women. Another legend is that he and Eva had a daughter (having he a ball missing or not...)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast