Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Displaying Third Reich Items

Article about: I feel sorry for the guys who cant display their german items for being called a nazi.i believe though they should be exsplained with sensitivity as the nazis done awful things,but the botto

Default Re: Displaying Third Reich Items

I feel sorry for the guys who cant display their german items for being called a nazi.i believe though they should be exsplained with sensitivity as the nazis done awful things,but the bottom line is we are all interested in history, and having tangible objects from history .i always remember seeing about six jewish women in a ww2 picture about to be executed and there where tears in my eyes.the tears proved to me im no nazi supporter ,and just interested in history .anyone who is not interested in history must be very boring ,and short sighted,lv

My Display is right smack in my livingroom for all to see,including a large bronze bust of the main man!! People who call you these names are complete uneducated rubberheads, as i call them "history channel historians! " who can't see any further than the end of there noses.Enjoy your collection!!!!!!!!!!!

ian
    ?

well as a lot of you will have seen the thread "my bar" you will no that my collection is on open display in the bar i built in my back room in my house ,never a bad comment from any one who has visited here
    cheers ian

AH!!!!!!!!!! Beer and jackboots great.

ive had youngsters in the house who just ignore it as if it wasnt there,the oldn,s tell you ohhh i used to shoot one of those,friends of my wife say i dont know how you put up with him.
    Live and let live,if you didnt have a hobby you can show most importantly to yourself i dont see the point in having it.
    Put those helmets on the kitchen cupboards,guns on the walls and the bayonets in nice display cases,go on its your life you only live once.
    I have been stopped from sticking the nazi flag above the bed though so its not all as simple as i paint it.

I am with you Wolfspear,I would be singing "castrato" If I displayed anything with a swas on it.You know it's funny she workes for Daimler-Benz and I tease her all the time for working for one of the Fuhrers companys. She does not understand the humor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2